What's The Perfect Ammount Of Time To Take Off Work For An HT (Strip)?

Just wondering what ppl have found to be the perfect ammount of time to take off work for a strip procedure?

danger

Just wondering what ppl have found to be the perfect ammount of time to take off work for a strip procedure?

danger

Danger...

probably depends on how large a procedure, and what kind of swelling you experience...megasessions usually result in more swelling in the forehead, then eye area..it goes away quickly, but figure a week before you want to be seen in public..

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

I had both my surgeries on Thursday and felt ten days later on Monday was just about perfect. The scabs were gone, the staples were out, and I had a fresh haircut to better blend the rest of my hair with the recipient area.

My two cents,

Mr. T

had surgery on wednesday, was back in work on monday - by that time the swelling was gone. I did wear a hat for 4 weeks though.

this is what I did to allow more time off from work week..

Surgery was on a Friday...that gave me two weekends and one full work week off.. A total of 9 days which I felt was sufficient

----------------------------------------------------------

My last HT, I went in on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. I wore a bandana, till Monday, then a hat to work. Though I can pull that kind of thing off without raising a flag. Ya, I'm professional, but you would never know by looking at the way I dress.

Hat and shorts, are the best office were.

Otherwise, 10 days should be good.