Devroye, Farjo, Melike or Feriduni?

Help! I have decided to definitely have Hair Transplant surgery later this year but, even after reading the various reviews on this site, I am struggling to decide which surgeon to go for. This is particularly difficult because I live in Saudi Arabia and therefore it is problematic for me to attend a consultation prior to the actual treatment (I have tried to arrange consultations with (Drs Devroye and Farjo and but neither are able to make the dates I will be in Europe). I have narrowed down my options to Drs Devroye, Farjo, Melike or Feriduni. My impressions so far are:

Devroye

His results and reviews look very impressive and his staff reply extremely quickly to e-mails. No concernes really.

Farjo

While reviews and results look very impressive I have not yet been able to get a price quote. Generally they take longer to reply to e-mails than Devroye and Melike.

Melike (Transmed)

Very impressive responses to e-mails and very good prices (by far the cheapest quote I have received). I had decided on Melike but there seems to be a mixed view on this forum as to quality especially when a high number of grafts are needed (I will need at least 3000 and ideally would like just to have one sitting). Price for me is not an overidding factor but clearly if I can get the same quality for a lower price then this is a good thing.

Feriduni

Only just found out about Dr. Feriduni and have yet to receive an e-mail response to my questions.

Please - does anyone have any view on who I should go with?

Thank you for your help.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the delay in replying. I went for Devroye, the pictures on his website look good as are the reports on this forum, his staff are extremely good at replying to e-mails and price wise he is better than Farjo. Feriduni took an extremely long time to reply to my e-mail enquiries. Melike's staff are very prompt and she is by far the cheapest but some of the reports on this forum are not so good. HT scheduled for July, will report back.

Its interesting that both Dutch and Ibby had similar names on their list and have now opted for different surgeons.

Dutch and Ibby which method (Strip or FUE) have you opted for? And why the selected option was used? In fact, I'm seriously considering an HT but still in dilemna whether to go with strip or FUE.

Devroye and feriduni responded promptly and in detail when I emailed them. For Farjo, I would have had to wait 6 months just for a consultation and life is too short. I didn't contact melike, just looked at results.

Feriduni seems to be the most popular out of this list on this site IMO.

I've decided to go to Canada though.

I'm choosing FUT because of the amount of grafts I need. The yield from FUT is more successful too.

I am also going for FUT (Strip), in terms of gratfs needed this is the most efficient method, I simply do not have the time to go through a number of FUE procedures to get the same amount of gratfs.

Just a point, I had my HT with Farjo and very pleased, service excellent and the fact he is busy for 6 months should be seen as a positive just as someone else being able to fit you in straightaway and who is cheaper could be a concern (although shouldnt put you off if your research is good and your happy with your choice)

Never eat in an empty restaurant!

Good luck wherever you go!