Dr. Hasson & Jotronic in London

Jotronic

Dr. Hasson and I, along with my colleague Doug Kline, are headed to Rome and Madrid in early February and will be hitting London on February 10th and 11th. If you are interested in meeting with Dr. Hasson to learn more about our procedures then email me at joe@hassonandwong.com. I'll provide more details as far as when and where in the next few days.

When you email me put in the subject line "London Consultations". Thanks.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Unfortunately, due to a far stronger response in Rome and Madrid than we anticipated we simply do not have enough time to meet up in London. However, if any UK patients, or patients elsewhere in Europe, wish to meet up we are offering meeting opportunities with Dr. Hasson in Madrid. To schedule a meeting in Madrid send an email asap with your commitment to make sure you have a spot. When we receive your email we will send out instructions on how to proceed.

THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SCENARIO and we will be announcing a cut off date when we will no longer accept new requests to speak with Dr. Hasson due to time constraints.

The email address to send your inquiry is jotronic@hassonandwong.com ONLY. Be sure to insert into the subject line "Europe H&W" or else you run the risk of your email not being processed.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

How I wish one day you guys could pay a visit to the middle east, too much potential there. For example Dubai, which is one of the most tourist places. HT business there makes millions, cause the cash fluidity is there but no good quality and mostly losers with brand names such as DHI, Nuhart and Armani, none recommended. You would be like a superman for all the victims there that need to be repaired. God bless you all and wish you a good trip.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Any patients wishing to learn more about the procedure and my experience with Hasson And Wong can contact myself. I regularly hold consultations in London where you can see my results in person and I can take photos for either Dr Hasson or Dr Wong to give their recommendations. I will next be in London on Wednesday March 2nd, I can be contacted on ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson