regarding transplanted hairs being secure

i have heard varying ideas on when the transplanted hairs are actually secure. i have seen anywhere between 8 and 15 days.

if the hair sheds before or in between this range does this mean that you are losing the hairs along with the roots. if you lose the roots along with the hair does this mean you actually see blood where the root was lost. can you possibly lose the root with no blood being present.

it seems that all doctors would be on agreement as far as time frames of being able to perform various activities in regards to the transplanted areas. the lack of uniformity of opinions on when the transplanted hairs are actually secure concern me.

i have heard varying ideas on when the transplanted hairs are actually secure. i have seen anywhere between 8 and 15 days.

if the hair sheds before or in between this range does this mean that you are losing the hairs along with the roots. if you lose the roots along with the hair does this mean you actually see blood where the root was lost. can you possibly lose the root with no blood being present.

it seems that all doctors would be on agreement as far as time frames of being able to perform various activities in regards to the transplanted areas. the lack of uniformity of opinions on when the transplanted hairs are actually secure concern me.

The reason there is no agreement on a definate time frame is because there IS no definate timeframe.

Everyone's bodies are different. From my understanding if there is no blood then you have MOST likely not lost a graft. I am not a doctor and can't say for sure whether there is a possibilty thay you can lose a graft with the absence of blood.

I would not worry about hairs that are naturally shedding (without any force) before the 8-15 day period you have suggested

Yeah I've heard anywhere from the 5th day, the 7th day, 10th day, 14th day....but it seems like I see the 10th day more than anything else so in my opinion after about 10 days or so it's my understanding that they're pretty much locked in for good.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily