anyone heard of Latham Hair Clinic Alabama?

Latham still uses minigrafts and micrografts, which is why they can do it a bit cheaper. Dr. Chu in your area does that. But your best bet is travelling to a coalition surgeon like Parsley in Louisville or Konior in Illinois. They would probably be the closest to you.

Edited by RCWest

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

iair,

I've not heard of this clinic. However, if you have not yet done so, I highly recommend you consult our interactive map and locate the prescreened quality hair restoration physicians nearest you. You can then schedule a free online consultation.

When choosing a hair restoration physician, don't allow cost and proximity to be your deciding factors.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

This clinic is practicing very old medicine....they call it the "Remove the Bald" proceedure, removing a plug of your scalp to place a plug of hair. It is hack, they are still doing minis.

I recomend you to stay away. They are very cheap and that is for a reason.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I have researched him and he seems pretty legit. Search his name on the forum and spend some time on the forum before you make a decision. I ALMOST went to Latham's and then I found this forum. THANK GOD!!!! It gave me the education to not make a HUGE mistake....HUGE mistake. Any HT is a little bit of a gamble but Latham's is definately not an institute that I would trust my head with. Get educated here, then go back and look at his website and you will immediately know that Latham's is not the right place for you.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Drs. Konior, Feller, Shapiro, Rahal, Ture and Dorin and Hasson ans Wong are the top of my list....but there are a bunch of other great ones.

View Spanker's Website