1513 strip to hairline jan 6 2011 by dr marco barusco

AdamAJ

From the photos it looks great. I have performed several surgeries with Dr. Barusco at the Live Surgery workshop in Orlando and he really is a top notch hair restoration surgeon. Please keep us updated as the results start showing.

From the photos it looks great. I have performed several surgeries with Dr. Barusco at the Live Surgery workshop in Orlando and he really is a top notch hair restoration surgeon. Please keep us updated as the results start showing.

Thank you Dr. Charles....I can't wait till the hair starts coming out....will keep everyone updated...can't wait!

Adam,

I agree with Dr. Charles - natural and refined! Congratulations on the procedure and thank you for sharing the results with our community. I hope you'll keep us updated as the results mature.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

thank you future_ht_doc.....i will definately keep updating results....im excited...the hardest part is always the first 3 months after a hair transplant...then after that is smooth sailing since results start to come in

Adam,

Welcome to our forum community and thanks for taking the time to share your story and pictures on our forum. While I'm not too familiar with Dr. Barusco, I agree with our members that your surgical work looks nice and clean.

I hope you'll continue to post your progress and updated pictures each month on our forum so that we can follow and support you on your journey.

All the best in restoring your hair in 2011,

Bill