I'm a journalist writing a story about hair transplants

Hello,

My name is Jeff, I'm a British journalist based in Los Angeles. I am writing an article for a magazine about hair transplants, in particular about men who are unhappy with the results.

Top British Chef Gordon Ramsay has just reportedly undergone the FUE treatment offered by Dr Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Support | Alvi Armani.

Has anyone been treated by Dr Armani? Or anyone really unhappy with their hair having undergone treatment? If you'd like to speak with a journalist, please get in touch.

jeff_maysh@me.com

310 531 0449

Do a search on Armani. There's a consensus on here and elsewhere in cyberspace that he's a shady character who does lousy transplants, gouges people, and has no ethics whatsoever.

Except for "Armanisite" (Hairsite)

They hide his bad results and censor anything bad said about him on there, including banning unhappy patients.

Now that you say that I cant think of too many unhappy patients that are getting ht's from recommended surgeons....there are a few where the hair just did not take. Your best bet is to reach out to those that have had repair jobs that are on this site. Obviously, if they are here for repairs they have had bad experiences.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.