2nd generation FUE

Hi all

i happen to read this HT forum in china and they have some HT hospital providing their so called "2nd generation FUE"

the immediately post ops shows no scabs and very clean. how is this being done?

¶?ZXµ??????»???»???¬????????·?|FaaYoo·?????

website is in chinese language, but scroll down and see the photos.

all the photos and provided by the patients himself.

the first pic is pre op, and the rest are immediately and 1 day post ops.

If this was FUE I can't tell since they show no pictures of the donor area. Secondly it just seems as if they did a good job of cleaning the grafts after surgery and the scabbing will be very minimal, which can be done in any clinic, it also depends on the patient, some people bleed more, but more importantly let's see the results after one year.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

this is posted by another patient who went thru 2 number of not so successful FUT previously

for his 3rd HT, he went to the HT hospital in China on 1 apr 2010 for FUE 3000 grafts within 1 day. scroll down to see the pics of immediate post ops.

??FUE3000??|FaaYoo

this is the results from 1st to 2nd mth, scroll down to see the pics

http://club.faayoo.com/HTML/2010-4/9/18927-2.htm

this is the results after 6 mths, scroll down to see the pics

??FUE3000??29?|FaaYoo

i am wondering why the scabbing can be so minimum? the works looks very clean too. infact, the forum says that there is no blood stain post ops. is there really such advance technology in HT known as 2nd gen FUE?

ps. all the pics are posted by the patient himself.

Edited by tarepanda

Tarepanda,

Since this posting seems to be from some sort of blog and not a clinic promoting their services, I'll leave it intact for the time being. As far as the "second generation FUE" is concerned, my guess is that this is simply what this particular clinic calls follicular unit extraction (FUE).

Many clinics claim to have re-invented the procedure, when the reality is that they simply put their own personalized "twist" (using a particular type of tool, extracting a certain way, etc) on FUE and call it something else. Additionally, in the immediate post-operative images in your second post, it appears as if follicular unit grafts have been removed from areas outside of the universal safe extraction zone, which goes against the most effective protocol and raises some questions with regard to the "2nd generation FUE."

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Panda, to be honest, not that i want to be a spoil sport or wet blanket but if such tech already exist, trust the top surgeons to have already known it. I am not saying that the blog is fake or whatever, just that i dun think that its 2nd generation FUE :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

hi wb280

no problems... i am just curious abt their so claim tech in china

if i were to go for another HT, definitely i will choose a doc recommended on this website.

once bitten, twice shy... moreover, i am bitten twice.... so i should be thrice shy.