rogaine foam 5%

byron

I don't want to get your hopes up but that is exactly what I saw happen to me. I was pleased as it took about four months before they started to come in my natural hair color and thickness (the individual hairs, not the hairline!).

Good luck growing man, I know it helped me. I just posted some pics here of before and after a year on the foam. Hope you see similar results!

Joe

hey momma! From your post in the other thread, u mentioned u used more than the recommend dosage of rogaine. Just wanna ask u, as u probably know that rogaine does give u that thickening moose look hence i also use more than the suggested amount. I am not looking for it to help me regain hair but do u think extra usage will be harmful?

thanks!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Hey there!

I cannot confirm it is safe or useful to use too much but I can say it hasn't harmed me that I can tell. I actually used a hair dryer most of the time to kind of style with the foam. Sounds stupid I know but it did seem to add some body to my hair. The only other style product I use is Crew Fiber around the sides (non thinning area) to hold it in place. RARELY do I use anything on top.

I have been interested in seeing if the absorption is more effective on wet or dry hair, and also the link to ED as a possible side effect. Seems in my research it is actually being used as and AID for ED sufferers. Interesting how the Internet can have straight up OPPOSITE reviews. Stuff all still does its job here. More nervous than anything else (that is why I am not taking Propecia....scared to death of it).

Good luck WB, your hair is coming in nicely from your pics man! You'll have it blowing in the wind with the windows down soon!

Joe

cheers joe, yes im nit touching finasteride heard too many horror stories and excuse my language but im a lad who enjoys a woman lol so finasterides a no no for now anyway the foam is very good

where are your foam pictures freind

Noticed somethign interesting today when I opened a new can of foam. There was a sticker on the cap that said 'For best besults, apply directly to scalp.' I'd never seen one before.

Guess they had too many calls from people trying to scoop it out of the cap.:D

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone! first time poster here. So im starting to go a bit thin on top, ive been doing a bit of research and have decided i would like to try this rogaine foam, hopefully it can help to stem the flow. I just dont know where to get it in ireland? Can anyone help please? Also ive been looking into hair transplants as well, but i was suprised at the cost, who is the best surgeon out there? shapiro? hassan and wong? or our very own Dr. collins? i have also read good things about a Dr. in belgium, but i cant remember his name at the minute. Thanks in advance, and soooooooooooooooo glad i found this website:D

Edited by 123plc