Visit & appointment for Dr Pathomvanich

sledgehammer

Hi everyone,

Ive had such excellent customer service, questions answered promptly, nothing but examplary, qualatative answers from the DHT clinic in Thailand.

Really impressed.

Have followed this up & am putting my money where my mouth is.

Am having another 2000 grafets perfromed in January.

Really looking forward to this.

Ive already had 2000 grafts previously at a very reputable clinic in Sydney, Australia, but as my business travl allows frequent travel..thought...lets research it and try Dr Pathomvanich!

Would be happy to share experiences post procedure also.

Hi hammer, i am pleased and not surprised to hear of your positive comments of the clinic. Besides having a team being prompt and qualitative, Dr Pat is a very skillful surgeon and has recently been inducted into the coalition after winning the golden follicle award this year. You are in safe hands and all the best to your surgery. Do keep us posted!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Hi hammer, i am pleased and not surprised to hear of your positive comments of the clinic. Besides having a team being prompt and qualitative, Dr Pat is a very skillful surgeon and has recently been inducted into the coalition after winning the golden follicle award this year. You are in safe hands and all the best to your surgery. Do keep us posted!

Excellent - thatnks wb280.

I will keep the forum posted.

Looking forward to it :-)

Hi mate,

I am from Australia aswell and I have booked with Dr Path in February. I sure hope he can do a mega session for me as a clinic here in Australia is only able to do 2500 grafts for me. I am in need of 3500-4000 which Dr P said he is confident in doing close to.

Are you staying until the stitches are removed?

Hi,

I had a HT in August 2010 with DHT Clinic in Bangkok and I was initially aiming for 4000 grafts because I am NW 6. I was a little concerned prior to the procedure that my scalp was a bit tight and I thought it would be hard to get the grafts that I wanted.

In the end I had 3743 grafts inplanted in the from 1/3 and mid scalp but I was luck any had over 200 4 graft follicles implanted. A HT doctor also needs to consider scalp laxity to prevent wide donor scars which always appear to be an issue on this site.

Good luck with your HT.

Regards

Rod

• 2 weeks later...

I was down in Bangkpk in November and had a consultation with dr pat myself. He is very professional and was realistic to point what is achieveable. He and his team did a thorough examination and provided the details as well as the number of grafts I would require. I planning to get a procedure done in April 2011 with him. lastly I would like to thank the moderators and the forum members for the excellent guidance provided on this site that really helped me make the best decision. Thank you for staring your experiences and knowledge with everyone.

Hi mate,

I am from Australia aswell and I have booked with Dr Path in February. I sure hope he can do a mega session for me as a clinic here in Australia is only able to do 2500 grafts for me. I am in need of 3500-4000 which Dr P said he is confident in doing close to.

Are you staying until the stitches are removed?

Gidday!

I am booked in for the procedure this coming Monday! Looking forward to it, anxious and a little nervous...but its to be expected.

I will stay in Bangkok for about 2 weeks after the procedure.

So I expect that basically all signs of the procedure are pretty much gone.

I have kept my hair long as possible to conceal the donor area at the back.

Im booked in for 2000 graft, but have budgeted for another 1000 if Dr Path thinks that is viable.

I did a lot of research before booking with DHT in Thailand, and it is the best choice. I dont think you will regret it at all.

Australia does have 2 very well known suregons , very capable, but the service offerings are somewhat limited, and certainly not cost effective.

More than happy to share the experiences this coming week with you all.

:-)

sledgehammer,

Best of luck! Dr. Pathomvanich is truly a class class as well as a world class hair restoration physician. I look forward to hearing about your experience and following your progress.

Happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

hi sledgehammer

i am looking forward to see ur updates... all the best to ur HT!!!

and enjoy ur holidays in thailand!!

Well, had myprocedure as I mentioned on the Monday.

Went like a dream!

Had aimed for 2000 grafts, but in the end opted for almost 2700.

Was very pleased with the results, as was the Dr and staff.

I opted to take the sleeping pills, and man did the time fly, I kind of drifted in and out of sleep and before you kenew it...all done!

As I have already had a previous procedure 1 year ago for 2000 grafts, this procedure with Dr Path aimed to provide a fuller, denser hairline at the front - the temporal areas right up tp the crown. I was really pleased as this procedure allowed for very good covereage of the areas I wanted them to cover.

I was impressed at he tiny scar that has been crerated - its so neat and perfect, no one will ever know.

I deliberately grew my hair as long as poss in a 3 month period before the procedure to make sure no evidence will exist of the donor area in the short term.

In short I found the Dr and staff well obviously very well trained, courteous, and polite.

I found nthe procedure was very well co-ordinated and I felt totally confident with all staff members.

I had no concerns nor issues with any aspect of the procedure.

For any other Aussies out there considering a top hair surgeon in the Asia Pacific region, you must do yourself a favor - and consider with the US dollar round a 1:1 at that moment - Dr Path is truly excellent value for money, and certainly has the credibility to boot.

With the Aus $$ being so good, I get to chill out for 2 weeks in a 5 star Thai hotel...and rest up a bit! Thats the hardest part to me being in Thailand ;-)

Happy New Year to all the contributors & Admins alike :-)

Edited by sledgehammer

Dr. Path is indeed your right choice, a great Doc, decent and extremely talented. He was recommended by Dr. Wong, the creator of the great lateral slit technique and keep in your mind, the only asian winner of ISHRS golden follicle award which exclusively won by North Americans and westerners...

If I had to chose an HT surgeon in Asia i would just go to Dr. Path, Not only great Doctor but great country. It would heal every part of you :-)

Cause in Asia, HT didnt reach to the level of perfection yet. So good luck with Dr. Path. Good choice. 85 Bhat per grafts is a BARGAIN....

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Path is indeed your right choice, a great Doc, decent and extremely talented. He was recommended by Dr. Wong, the creator of the great lateral slit technique and keep in your mind, the only asian winner of ISHRS golden follicle award which exclusively won by North Americans and westerners...

If I had to chose an HT surgeon in Asia i would just go to Dr. Path, Not only great Doctor but great country. It would heal every part of you :-)

Cause in Asia, HT didnt reach to the level of perfection yet. So good luck with Dr. Path. Good choice. 85 Bhat per grafts is a BARGAIN....

Hi there Hariri,

mate , if you are considering him as a sugeon, you cant go wrong.

From a Procedural and Process perspecitve...hes got it down pat.

I like to know the flow of the process, and it was abundantly clear this was a well reherased and practically extecuted procedure everyone knew their queues for.

Whatever my final price was for my grafts - it was definitely outstanig value for money, and I would definintely do it again withouht hesitation.

If you havent had a procedure in the Asia Pacific region, Dr Path, in my opinion, is absolutely wonderful on so many different plains.

sledgehammer,

Best of luck! Dr. Pathomvanich is truly a class class as well as a world class hair restoration physician. I look forward to hearing about your experience and following your progress.

Happy growing!

Thanks for your kind note TakingThePlunge.

I have a great feeling about the results I will achieve from this session Ive had with Dr Path.

Hes such a consumate professional, dare I say it, even rather humble in his accomplishments also.

I returned to the surgery this morning for a followup consultation, and they also re-shampooed my hair.

The Dr and staff all commented on how discreet and small the donor scar is - plus the grafts have taken extrenely well.

Im very happy with the whole experience.

I have 1 more followup session with Dr Path before I leave Thailand.

I would have no hesitation booking nagain for another session perhaps in 1 years time - maybe for 1500 to complete the crown infill...and then Im good to go!

Thanks TakingThePlunge :-)

• 5 years later...