Overdid it: 5 days after surgery my heater broke..

And its below freezing. I fixed the heater but my head is frickin killing me. I am not bleeding but I feel a constant thud in my head. Do I need to worry or just lay low and get some advil?

Any experience or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Joe...in a good bit of pain right now...

I took a few Advil, it is a bit better now. Just worried I pushed the grafts out or something. I didn't lift more than 35 pounds and it was all down really low. What a pain in the rear. Of ALL the days to have a blower motor crap out...geesh.

Got my heat working, got some dinner and some advil. I haven't taken the percoset, a little afraid of the side effects. I'd rather have some discomfort just as long as I didn't do something horrible to the grafts or the donor area, you know?

I will be soooo glad when it doesn't feel like I am wearing a balloon over my head!

Thanks all,

Joe

Hey Joe,

If you didn't bump your head while fixing your heat, then you wouldn't have lost any grafts. If you did happen to bump your head and lost a graft, you would have definitely noticed. You would be bleeding significantly from the location of the dislodged graft. Rest easy bud :)