What post opp vitamins should i take?

Following advice from this group i have purchased Vitamin B complex and omega-3, i am also using Dermatix on my scar (im at day 3 post opp).

What vitamins and tablets could i take to help things along a little and what vitamins should i avoid?

Justin

A lot of folks take MSM up to 3,000mg daily to speed up native hair growth after a HT as well as Biotin to strengthen hair.

I think Vitamin B complex, MSM and Biotin are the big 3 supplements but here are probably others. I think this site has a FAQs on this topic if you google it (??)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I'm taking Trader Joe's Women's Formula Multivitamin and Mineral for Nails, Skin and Hair. It's only $5 for a bottle of 100 tablets.

I started taking it last year and I noticed that my nails started growing super fast. I went from cutting my nails about 3 times a months to about 6 times a month.

So I figured it probably has a good chance of helping my hair. As for my hair, I can't say for sure because it's really so hard to tell. I did quit taking it for about 5 months and then I really started to notice my hair loss. However, I don't know how much, if at all, the vitamins contributed.

I'm just going to stick with it form now on not only for my hair but also as a dietary supplement. I like vitamins, jus to cover al my bases. It's really just my vitamin of choice.

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Thanks guys, ill pop down to Boots this afternoon and add these to the Omega-3 and Vit B complex i purchased yesterday.

Like others im just trying to cover all bases, if there is a supliment or vitamin the just MIGHT help then ill take it! :)