HT with Dr.Madhu -14/11/2010

bhim

Hello,

Had my 1st Ht with Dr.Madhu got 2400 grafts

S-1080

D-1040

M-280

Feedbacks welcome. I am worried am almost 1 month post Ht with transplanted hairs still there but it doesnt look dense will it grow to look better or be sparse?

My blog is

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1905

Can someone advice why cant i see my uploaded pict and even others it only shows like an X in the box?

Edited by bhim

hi bhim,

congrats on your 1st HT. your pics look good, nice clean work. its too early to say anything about the results. but you got more singles and doubles and just 280 multiples, which can have a thinner look but again you will have to wait for atleast 6 months to see a significant difference. why didn't the doc give you more grafts in the back and crown? just to get an idea, what was the cost of your HT?

thanks.

bhim,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Madhu. I agree that your work looks very clean and refined.

It will be very difficult to predict your outcome at this point. As has already been suggested, you may not achieve your final goals with only a single procedure but I trust that Dr. Madhu understood your expectations and worked to give you an acceptable result.

Happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thx Imun,joker28 and takingtheplunge(c0-moderator) for ur input.

I only got 2400 grafts I think due to laxity and density in donor area.Dr.Madhu says I can go for one more HT so am hoping I can after one yr try get combination of fut and fue and get more grafts. It very hard to communicate and discuss before Ht with the dr and not much of pre planning explanation so i just had to leave it in the hands of Dr.Madhu to do the best. Am just worried with lot of single and double grafts i might have very sparse and hollow looking appearance alas time will only tell..

Yea 2400grafts not enough to cover the whole area. My Ht costed me around $2500 plus travels etc.

Cheers.

Hello guys,

I was a one last step in going to AntonioArmani for my HT but now am having second thoughts after seeing so much negatives about his work. Can anyone post more before after pictures of Dr.Pathuri Madhu since he is the only Indian doctor recommended by this forum.

I will be getting my transplant done soon and i will post my before after pictures.

Hi Bhim,

Congrats on your HT ; Even I had my HT last thursday with SMG and my donar area was same as yours so I had ended up with 2642 grafts with the strip measurement of 1.6 cm X 22.5 cm = 36 cm2

Since you have a large area to be covered and with 2400 grafts ; Dr madhu has taken the correct approach ; even if you had been to any other Docs ; they would have the same recommendation

But the brighter part is your hair is coarse and wavy which gives fuller .Even I am an asian Indian with the same hair characteristics .

please find some of the links for the same amount of area covered with around same grafts

Patient Detail

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients

Please consider some meds Minoxdil or propecia and good shampoo like nizrol and revita .also some multivitamins will also help your hair growth . DO SEARCH THE FORUM YOU HAVE PLETHORA OF INFORMATION .