FUT Shedders or Rejectors?

I had my HT about 6 days ago.

I know I've lost a few follicles but nothing to be horrible concerned about. like 10 to 15 at max. I hope that's all.

But I was wondering what am I looking at in these pictures? Are these rejected follicles or just shedderers with crust?

Thanks for any and all help!

Brainfried

IMG_2465.jpg.7ae580e817805828e42d299ff819295a.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg.3b4193897b3e28c5ff82c3a232a19122.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg.941c9f9a84caaaa15d1bcfedcb257fdd.jpg

Ready for the Road Ahead

HT Website

3092 FUT's

1 Hair - 688

2 Hair - 1812

3 hair - 692

Pic 3 is a hair with a scab. Pic 1 the one to the right in pic 2 unfortunately look like grafts. What did you do to cause this? I hope your body didn't actually reject them and they just got pulled out or something.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

BrainFried,

Did you notice any bleeding when those came off? If you did not, then, IMO you didn't lose any grafts at all. Bleeding is usually the tell tale sign of a lost graft. And keep in mind, the bleeding should be pretty significant.

Judging by your recipient site at day 6, it looks like you've been incredibly gentle with your washing of the recipient area...that is causing a lot of prominent scabbing to occur. As you begin to get more comfortable with your washing habits, you will probably start to see more of these massive scab/hair globs coming off.

Again, if there was no bleeding, I think you are all set. Rest easy and happy growing to you bud.

BrainFried,

Did you notice any bleeding when those came off? If you did not, then, IMO you didn't lose any grafts at all. Bleeding is usually the tell tale sign of a lost graft. And keep in mind, the bleeding should be pretty significant.

Judging by your recipient site at day 6, it looks like you've been incredibly gentle with your washing of the recipient area...that is causing a lot of prominent scabbing to occur. As you begin to get more comfortable with your washing habits, you will probably start to see more of these massive scab/hair globs coming off.

Again, if there was no bleeding, I think you are all set. Rest easy and happy growing to you bud.

Hey, I have been extremely gentle. When I wash I feel like even letting the water run over my hand and then on my scalp might b 2 much pressure...neurotic or what? So far I haven't seen any bleeding since the first night. The way I find these scabs and grafts are when I rinse the graftcyte shampoo off in the same neurotic way I wet the hair for the Shampoo I do it over the sink to see if anything falls out. I guess to see if I'm shedding a lot or losing any grafts. So the ones that look like grafts r prob ones that just never took well at first you think? Also...with the placement holes so small how come there would be a lot of bleeding if a graft fell out or got ripped out? Btw I did pulled a couple out in a brainless act of putting a shirt on to fast...I think that was on the third day.

Ready for the Road Ahead

HT Website

3092 FUT's

1 Hair - 688

2 Hair - 1812

3 hair - 692