Hats for after HT

Hey..

First post on this forum but been a follower on here for around 2 years. Booked HT for Febuary with Dr Hasson 4000 + predicted. As i live in the U.K was wondering if anyone had any pics of the kind of hats that H & W supply or indeed any other hair clinics?? Or what are your recommendations for hats? i was thinking of a flat cap ( as in grandad cap made cool by beckham and guy ritchie !!)

Feels very surreal to be writing this thread and cant believe it is me that is flying to Canada for HT... Its been a long time coming and i shall in turn keep a blog of pics and details etc etc.

Airport security - definitely not an issue, but u will have to take out your hat for just a few seconds. I told them i had some scalp infection so they were quite accomodating. At most u get a couple of stares from some people but u will not get to see them again so no issue on that

hat - like Dr Charles mentioned, a baseball cap will suffice. Wear it high up resting on ur forehead it actually looks qute hip

Basically, nobody wants to travel this route my friend. However, thats the cards we have been dealt with, so try to think positively and make fun out of it :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730