Dr. Bisagna 1498 fue

Levrais

Disphair My comments regarding Levrais' result were directed solely at him. I don't say that to everyone. To answer your question, yes, I believe that Levrais will be completely satisfied with his final result and not succumb to hair greed for the sake of simply having more hair. Levrais is a very level-headed and intelligent poster, as you'll see if you follow his personal case and his contributions to other member case

Corvettester

Corv, thanks for the kind words and observations. Also, I agree with your suggestion that most of us here are still here because we don't have our final results yet and those who do have mostly moved on. Another example that Disphair might want to check is Dodger who is probably a year or so post op now. At about month 8 he had what would be a very acceptable final result and hasn't posted (that I've seen) since. Im sure he is happy and too busy with life to come here.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I just updated my website with some pics. Click the link below to see them.

Im a few days shy of the 4 month mark for ht #2 and right at the 1 year mark for ht #1. I suppose this is the final result for the hairline work from the first op. I am very happy with the result and feel that it has given me a more youthful appearance and a lot more confidence. Although its a conservative "mature" hairline design, I don't have the fear that its receding like I had the last time my hairline was in this location several years ago. The area just behind the forelock, the crown and the temple points from the second op are progressing on schedule. Its harder for me to monitor whats going on in the crown. When touch that area with my hand, it feels like I have full coverage but when I look at it with mirrors, I can still see some scalp although much less than one month ago. The temples are starting to fill in, the right is stronger than the left but based on my last experience, I know that 4 months is just the starting point,

View my patient website:

I got a hair cut today and thought I'd post a few more 4 month pics. Also, I found a post-op pic of the front that I didnt know I had, its a few hours post op from day one of the 2nd op. There has been quite a change in that area since the op. The right temple point is coming in pretty well too, the left side not so much yet.

I've had the same hair stylist for several years and she has always commented on how my hair grows in an odd pattern. Today she commented that she was amazed at how the transplanted hair had exactly the same angle as the native hiar. I was proud of my doc when I heard that.

Comments welcomed

frontpostop.JPG.716e1cacf2e7e933a27435e61940653a.JPG

5b32d04d9a3b8_2ndht4months018.jpg.5ff5ff01cea06186ec59e0c59a513716.jpg

5b32d04db14c6_2ndht4months017.jpg.9beff779d0dfdeee19443a10dd4b8650.jpg

5b32d04dc8d0a_2ndht4months021.jpg.1e6b2a8f9857ff949e6ab992392a9e22.jpg

Edited by Levrais
typo

View my patient website:

Looking good!!! The crown is really starting to fill in nicely...good stuff!!! You are def on your way! Keep us posted and congrats!!!

Thanks Capelli,

I've finally turned the corner from the ugly duckling phase to the results phase. I must say that if this were my final result I would be happy right now. But at only 4 months, odds are that I will get more growth. Your op is coming up so soon too!

View my patient website: