Dr Wong: 5/6 Month Update

BillyJ

Hello everyone,

Not logged in for while due to both me and my computer not being well. Both on the mend now, well my computer at least is mended and I'm recovering. This should explain the rather random nature of my Blog update which covers the period 31.10.10 to 20.11.10; I actually had surgery on 13.05.10. Normal service to be resumed mid December, here's hoping.

Want to say that I'm thrilled with having a hairline again. Just thinking today that I've quite enjoyed the process thus far and conventional wisdom suggests I still have some way to go, Yippee!! Yes I know - but I'm an Englishman, although not a mad dog - I think!

Regards my fellow brethen.

Bill

For only six months, things are looking great for you. Is it just the lighting, or do you have some redness in the hairline still?

I can't wait to see how things progress in the next 12 months, I'm sure it's going to be great.

TC17,

Thank you for your positive comment. You have keen eyesight. I think there is a residue of redness in the hairline. More difficult to detect in person as the hairline looks thicker. The varying strength of the natural light clearly has an impact.

I'm also looking forward to ever increasing changes over the coming months. Got to say I'm so pleased when I compare where I was just six or so short months ago.

Regards.

Bill

Thank you for your kind words Spex.

You would be included in the collective I respectfully referred to, and referenced, as "conventional wisdom" - as mentioned in my original post within this thread. And I appreciate your corroboration.

Regrettably, I have no more top down photos other than those posted at this point. But shall ensure I include some with a mid December update. Quite looking forward to seeing them myself, as I am resisting the pull of the dual mirror aspect until then.

Dr Wong said I'd be happy with the result at Christmas and so far so good - roll on those gingle bells!

Good wishes.

Bill

BillyJ,

Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress. Like others have said, I think your hair is looking really good for only 5/6 months. More growth and thickening is over the horizon and if you're happy now, I trust you'll really be thrilled in the next 6 months. You've certainly selected an excellent hair restoration physician.

Keep us posted and happy continued hair growth :-)

Bill

BillyJ,

Thank you for sharing these updates with our community! The growth looks quite strong for 6 months, and I think you'll have an excellent result on your hands when fully matured. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Bill,

Thank you for taking the trouble to post a reply. As ever your words of encouragement are very welcome and valued. I am pleased with progress - and prone to typical English understatement, I'm delighted! So shall be beyond delight if things progress as predicted. Cannot agree with you more on my choice of Dr Wong - so right for me.

Be a pleasure to continue to provide updates.

Bill

Future HT Doc,

Many thanks for your message. It is such a boost to receive your positive observations. Of course I am aware of progress made in recent months, only have to look in a mirror to see it and don't need glasses to do so either. Nevertheless, commentators of your standing providing encouraging feedback like this are always very welcome.

Bill

Future HT Doc,

Many thanks for your response and good wishes. It gives me quite a boost to read such positive observations. Of course I'm aware progress is being made, only have to look in a mirror to see it - and without having to put on my glasses to do so! Nevertheless, receiving feedback from commentators of your standing is always very welcome.

Bill

Update: Thought I'd lost the post so repeated it, your not seeing double; well I suppose you are but well worth repeating anyway!

Edited by BillyJ

Hi Bill, Thanks for sharing your updates with the forum, things are starting to look good for you as everyone else says it will get better still for you. Hope you are keeping well?

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi David,

Nice to hear from. Seems a long time ago since we first spoke and met; was grateful for your advice and guidance then and the contribution you made to my decision making process. One of the reasons why I am here now and able to have reached this level of progress! You do a valuable job, and as you may deduce from seeing my recent photos, I'm clearly grateful that you do. God bless Dr Wong!

Yes, have had good response all 'round and very encouraging words of more to come - here's hoping!

I'm doing fine generally, hope you are keeping well. I imagine your hairline looks even better than it was before and it looked excellent then!

Best wishes.

Bill