fue/fut combo anyone has done it

I have performed several cases with both FUT and FUE. It works quite well if you are trying to get a few hundred additional grafts and do not want the strip to be any wider or longer. I am sure there are several other doctors who also do this type of combination procedures.

Kelly,

Is there a reason you are specifically looking to have a combination of follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplantation? Although I do seem to recall hearing of these types of procedures in the past, I'm curious to know why you're looking to combine the two modalities? It may help the community offer more accurate advice to know a bit more about your situation.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

As Dr. Charles stated, the only reason to combine the two is to increase the number of grafts you can obtain. I am actually going to see if I can have this done with my next megasession as I've already had 2 strips and want to get as many as I can.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

guys here check bollywood celebrity salman khan he did combo of both he has done 5 session of HT in span of 4 years. I think he has got the best transplant in the world. Don't forget to check him out. I spoke to him in chicago 3 years back personally after stage show and he was very kind. He said patience is the virtue. His result is amazing and he was class 6 and now may be i might sound wrong as people say even after hT you can never have desity leke when you were teenager but check this person right from 1989 to now in 2010 his density after HT is 5 times more then what he has when he was in early twenty's.