London: Harley Street Hair Clinic?

degdilemma

Hi all

I'm a NW 3 Vertex at the moment and looking for a hair tranplant around London if at all possible. I've been a long time reader but just signed up, and I understand the reasons suggested for travelling but the UK seems a little sparse for Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Grafting and ideally I'd like to find a clinic close to London so that I can easily visit when needed.

Does anyone have experience or information on Harley Street Hair Clinic (FUE Hair Transplant, Hair Loss, Hair Replacement, FUE London)? I think they provide surgery in London so I am considering an initial consultation, but admittedly I am new to this so unsure how to proceed. They seem to focus on FUE but this is not a top priority for me. I just want some hair back on my head!

I am also looking at Farjo, though Manchester is 4 hours drive away. Now I know many will say that distance is irrelevant, but I prefer my clinics to be local - it's just a personal preference, like when I had my laser eye surgery, though that was with a reputable doctor in London. It's a comfort thing I guess.

If Farjo is by far the best option then I will do it, but I'm just trying to gather any info I can on London based surgeries. I hope you guys can help me out here.

Kind regards

Deg

Go to Farjo. He is the only recommended physician from England on here. Search for Harley Street Clinic. You will find several dissatisfied patients on here.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D