Peter Mully - 5 Years after my surgery with Dr. Rahal

Peter Mully

Hey guy's, it's been a long time since i made a post hoping to see some familiar people, im sure there are lots of new members to, well it's been 5 years now since my surgery with Dr. Rahal, just wanted to share some updates with your guys, this place gave me so much information when i was looking for the right place that i feel i must give something back... i posted a blag a while back showing my results, i just posted some new pictures of me this summer, the hair is doing, anyways if anyone has any comments please feel free...

Peter Mully - Dr. Rahal Result 5 years later

Later

Peter Mully

2813 grafts, Dr. Rahal January 24/2006

http://www.goingbald.ca

any chance we can move this post into "Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews"

thanks Peter

Peter,

I went ahead and moved it into the 'results posted by patients,' section, as I thought this was more appropriate.

Regardless, thank you for sharing these updated results! It just goes to show that quality hair transplantation truly does stand the 'test of time.'

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.