3890 grafts with Dr Path. Scar photo

djames

hi guys, bit pushed for time so ive uploaded the scar photo here, there are some before photos on my site if you search author djames. The office hasnt sent the recipient area with grafts planted photos for some reason so ive emailed to ask for them and will hopefully add them to the site soon. Thanks, Djames

path5.jpg.5673f954928783a7d27a1e54f07046ae.jpg

Djames,

The closure looks quite refined. If all goes according to plan, you should hopefully see the 'pencil thin scar' usually associated with top-notch follicular unit transplantation. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thats very reasuring Blake, thankyou..i do hope i get a thin scar, its healed quite well and most of the stitches have now dissolved. im debating wether to buzz down and take some photos, i dont think there is any shockloss there but possibly it will stand out because of the buzz down before the operation being shorter a few millimeters either side of the scar.

djames,

I'm with Blake. That closure looks top-notch. Be sure to baby it and avoid moving your head to extremes during the healing phase.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Djames, i thought the scar pic looked quite good. Fret not, i am at 4 months post op and its healing quite well. We should expect very thin scar lines in months to come

best of luck!

any updates on yer website wb280, how is the growing?

its a vast and huge difference between the 3rd month and currently. After the first month, i had some shock loss but i noticed a lot of new hairs recently, though they are quite fine and thin now! I will take some pictures tomoro and post them on the blog :) do check them out mate!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

• 1 month later...

hi james am new to this l had a transplant back in 2006 all went well.But was looking for more coverage in front (where i was lacking) its still thin till today my scar is unnoticable as long as a keep a inch of length.l made the mistake of a buzz cut at no3 it was to short and could see the scar (but may vary in patients..)so plz dont make the same mistake as it was embarissing for me had to wear a hat for a few weeks lol.But all good after 4yrs i would like a touch up or something to help thicken my hair as it has thinned a little since op.But this time will not go for the op which scars.Also have been on proscar for the 4yrs which l believes helps...