Help NuHart

britboy

I've answered my own question.....Waiting for SkypeConsultation with NuHart in London.

---------------------

As follows...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

celia@nuhart.com

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 2:21 PM

To: Nu/Hart E-mail

Subject: Re: Nu/Hart Hair Clinics Skype Consultation

Dear Sirs/Madam, (Patricia Bosman)

I have waited in earnest for your confirmation of Skype consultation at 2pm today.

There have been a number of delays since my first enquiry with NuHart some 3 weeks ago. Considering I would be spending in the region of ?10,000 for procedures I find the service disgraceful.

Regarding the proposed consultation today at 2pm via Skype with your practice NUHart in London there appears to be a no show by your consultant which had been duly arranged as per your email below and confirmed via 3 separate emails which provided you with photos and confirmation of my Skype address. I had waited in earnest.

I find the fact that as you have failed to either contact me in anyway what so ever or address the consultation extremely disappointing and I have now lost complete confidence in your practice and reliability.

If you are unable to make a fixed appointment I dread to think what the actual procedure would culminate to. Wasting my time is not encouraging either, I do not approve of late or delayed or unreliable appointments by consultants especially considering the delicate cosmetic situation.

Having also got my name wrong is also another area of concern and calling me some 15 minutes after I had made a complaint via telephone to remind you that I was awaiting a consultation is bewildering.

As usual in Britain a substandard of service exists and I shall be directing my enquiries abroad as previously done.

I shall be posting my experience on popular hair forums.

yours faithfully

Name Removed

Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:48 PM

To: (Name Removed)

Subject: Nu/Hart Hair Clinics Skype Consultation

Dear X,

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me today and for booking an online consultation with us and sincerest apologies for no one contacting you previously to arrange a skype consultation.

Our Senior Consultant will call you on your skype account on:

Date: Mon 11 Oct 2010

Time: 14.00

Your Consultant: Patricia Bosman, Client Care Manager who will assess your requirements and evaluate your options.

The consultation will take approximately 30 minutes.

For an online consultation, you will need access to a computer with an internet connection and a webcam. The consultation can be conducted via Skype which allows you free calls and video (Skype can be downloaded free from ). Please ensure that you have forwarded your skype address to us prior to the consultation date to enable us to contact you. It could also be very helpful if you could also forward photographs of your head showing details of the front, back, both sides and the top of the scalp/head, these will then be reviewed during the consultation.

We can offer you the highest quality care and procedure available in the UK as we have an experienced team of doctors and surgeons.

For details on our hair loss treatments please see the following link

For details on our hair transplants please see the following link

Thank you once again for booking your consultation with usand please do not hesitate to call us if you require any questions or require any additional information.

We can now offer 0% interest for 12 months with a fixed interest up to five years.

I would be really grateful if you could confirm that you are able to answer this call within 24 hours by email.

Please do call if you have any questions or require any additional information.

Kind Regards

Celia Naraine | Nu/Hart Hair Clinics

4th Floor | Audrey House | 16 -20 Ely Place | London EC1N 6SN

020 7430 9674 | e-mail celia@nuhart.com | www.nuhart.com

I am in the process of doing that hence the post asking what NuHart are like?? No repsonses todate from Forum members...and the only experience todate is delays and unreliability from them. Anyone got any info they wish to share about NuHart?

Hair Restoration and Transplant Clinics for Transplantation and Replacement Due to Hair Loss

I would run as fast as I could from them! $1-$3 a graft is just asking for trouble. Since you're in England, why not Dr. Farjo??

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D