Help!!!i am going for a ht this month!!

Amanindia,

What types of 'tips' are you looking for? Is there anything you are particularly confused about, or are you just looking for general information regarding the procedure? I think a few more details or specific questions may help the community provide accurate information. Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi aman, i echoed what Blake has mentioned. Seems a bit ambiguous, why not u spend some time browsing through the various subjects and pin point a few doubts pertaining to your particular case? Its more fruitful for u :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

aman, in that case, seriously i am not sure how to help u. I strongly suggest u spend some time browsing through as most general information has been discussed over n over again. If hair loss is an issue, i am sure u would be concerned to spend some time

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

really not a whole lot you can do. Just get a good night sleep the night before and prepare for a fairly long day on operation day.

The biggest thing for me is recovery time. Just make sure you give yourself adequate time for the recovery process. Theres plenty of stuff that people covered in their personal diaries that I completely over looked becuase I didnt think it was much improtance. but now that I'm a week out, I'm start to experience it first hand.

hopefully you did some type of research before you go in and have SURGERY! Doesn't really seem that way.

If you have specific questions, we can help you out. Lots of knowledgeable people on this site.