decided to do it

hey js, I've had both fue and strip, and in terms of recovery, fue is relatively much easier. also, 500 is a small session so it shouldn't take you very long. and dr. feller and his staff are top notch; you'll be in good hands. best of luck!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

js2004,

Congratulations on making the decision to have follicular unit extraction with one of the world's leading FUE practitioners!

I encourage you to create a Hair Restoration Website where you can document and share your progress with the community.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Good luck! I have also seen people make one of those websites. Good advice, "taking the plunge!"

Perhaps you can keep us posted on the trips to the doctor you are having. Any knowledge and experience is most appreciated.

Thanks!

As far as only 500 grafts thats what dr feller suggested and also what i had in mind before i got there doing research. have some receeding alittle to far back and just want it fix 40yrs old and on propecia so pretty sure i wont lose any more all faimly members same hairline in 60's. will ask dr to post or i will post results.

I have also done an extensive amount of family research before I would even think about pursuing hair restoration. I don't think that it is talked about enough. Good thought js2004.

It is really important to see the lineage of hair loss and where on the scalp the hair loss is coming from.

I think this is especially important for people whom get surgery at a young age. Thoughts?