l-carnitine and haire loss...

smookinz

hello guys ,

i am thinking of trying l-carnitine to loss weight but worried from hair loss , i did search in google before creating this thread about the pros and cons of this product and how it effect my body . i didn't find anything bad related to hair in matter of fact it estimulate hair growth , that i am not sure about ,this is what they say!

my problem with my weight is because of taking proscar for long time , no matter what i do weight lifting , dieting , cardio i can't loss weight i can't loss weight . somtimes i see result in the same day after working out my arse in the gym but next day i gain what i lost very fast it's very frustrating thats why i need l-carnitine maby it will help, or fat burner

i don't drink alcohole ....need your help guys , proscar is helping me alot but also killing my self confidance :(

Acetyl L Carnitine should always be taken synergistically with Alpha Lipoic Acid. Preferrably the stabilized version. Don't take L carnitine by itself. Through its generation of ATP through the mitochondria, it can increase free radicals without Lipoic acid. But together they are a very powerful antioxidant and will help your hair. Also you'll need to supplement with biotin then to. Since Lipoic Acid will drain biotin from your body.

The combo is effective. Anyone looking to prevent hair loss internally, this is part of the equation