Virginia Surgical Center

Rhino3

Funny, I most be dreaming then cause Dr Sergio Vendetti (I remember talking with him about Italy while he came in to give me shots for my surgery and then never saw him again, plus his name is on my prescription medication bottles) is the doctor, who was supposedly in charge of my extremely flawed procedure and from the webpages I posted you can see that they both have the same address. Washington Medical Hair Clinic, Virginia Beach, VA and Virginia Surgical Arts All you have to do is go their webpages and you will see that all the information I have provided is true.

Virginia Beach Office

1240 Perimeter Pkwy

Suite 401

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
outside link removed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience. If there is anything I (or another moderator) can do to help, please let me know.

Also, please refrain from sharing outside links on the discussion forums, as this is a violation of our terms of service.

Again, please let me know if I can help.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thank you Blake and I apologize for posting weblinks, should have read the policy before posting:D. I really appreciate this forum. I've learnt a lot about the hair restoration process through it, and thats why after my experience I realized that there are a lot of doctors out there who can take advantage of insecure 1st time hair restoration patients. My advice to anybody considering a Hair restoration procedure is to use both this forum and the Hair Restoration Network Webpage as a great resource in finding a trustworthy HT Doctor. Thanks again :)

• 8 months later...
Thank you Blake and I apologize for posting weblinks, should have read the policy before posting:D. I really appreciate this forum. I've learnt a lot about the hair restoration process through it, and thats why after my experience I realized that there are a lot of doctors out there who can take advantage of insecure 1st time hair restoration patients. My advice to anybody considering a Hair restoration procedure is to use both this forum and the Hair Restoration Network Webpage as a great resource in finding a trustworthy HT Doctor. Thanks again :)

Good advice, Washington Medical Hair Clinic uses sales personnel and a website that has a gimmicky online chat that is a robot to get your contact information. These are the signs people should be cautious of before going to a place like this. Anyone with great work likes to have their name associated with the work. You won't find anyone's name, even doctors, on the WMHC website. This site is a great tool for research.