what products celebrities use for hairloss

Qasim

hey friends ! I just wonder what products celebrities use to prevent their hairloss.i have never seen a celebrity going bald even in ther forties :S . I just wanna kn0w the products can any0ne here kn0w about them?

Qasim, i would have to disagree on ur pt :) having money does not mean they can solve their hair loss problems. U see Nic Cage, hell that guy can afford to do a HT everyday for the rest of his life and he wun even flick. Truth is, if ur donor hair is exhausted, until the day they come up with hair cloning, else no matter how much money u have, it does not solve your hair loss matters..

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Qasim, i would have to disagree on ur pt :) having money does not mean they can solve their hair loss problems. U see Nic Cage, hell that guy can afford to do a HT everyday for the rest of his life and he wun even flick. Truth is, if ur donor hair is exhausted, until the day they come up with hair cloning, else no matter how much money u have, it does not solve your hair loss matters..

Yeah, what happened to Nicolas Cage? It didn't seem like he had a Master Plan or anything.