Do you wear your HT hair short?

It seems that most HT patients tend to wear their hair somewhat long (I consider 1.5-2 inches long :)

Do any of you HT patients keep your hair short on top (< 1 inch)? If so, I would love to see some pics.

Thanks

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

After I get another transplant and thicken it up then I will keep mine short. I can't wait! Right now it's kind of long so I can comb it forward.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I used to keep my hair at about 2 inches...I just had it cut to .5 inches, and it looks better than ever...I plan on going for a cut every 3 weeks or so, I should have done this long ago, I never have to comb, style,blo-dry, never have to use any gels, mouses, don't care about wind...What more could one ask for!

Just a thought from the peanut gallery....

I used to keep my hair at about 2 inches...I just had it cut to .5 inches, and it looks better than ever...I plan on going for a cut every 3 weeks or so, I should have done this long ago, I never have to comb, style,blo-dry, never have to use any gels, mouses, don't care about wind...What more could one ask for!

Do you have any pics? How is your scar? I would love to see what you look like. I'm really hoping I look half decent doing that with a little work on my scar. Did you have strip or FUE?

Edited by John Malloy

I hate to say John, i'm not very computer savy.....I don't know how to post pictures. I tried once, it kept saying they were to large, resize...go to this sight...do this ...do that.....like that's ever gonna happen! Anywys, my scar is about 2mm at it's widest, it has never been an isue, even when wet...I'm sure if I shaved down it would be obvious, but I don't plan on shaving in the near future. I can't explain why, but my hair looks alot fuller when it's this short. I know how you feel about your hair right know....I've been reading you posts...Why don't you try cutting your hair shorter and let it just fall forward, at least your hairline won't visable, not that I think there is anything wrong with it, but you do. If your hairline isn't visible, maybe you can get over your anxiety, and get your life back! I think your density is excellent, you could pull it off beautifully;)