Can someone please tell me

Sunnycoastman

Sunny,

I can't imagine why that is happening. I can view all the replies when I click on a thread.

Hopefully someone else who has experienced this will be able to shed some light on the problem.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Sunnycoastman,

Are you sure you aren't confusing "replies" with "views"? Many times, a thread will have multiple views, but no replies; which simply means that individuals have viewed the thread, read the content, but didn't leave a response. This could mean that (for the example you shared) 10 people viewed the thread, but the only reply is the initial post. 10 views, 1 reply. I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi. thanks for the input. I am reading the replies correctly. But Im not getting all the replies. sometimes if theres 3 replies I only get 2. One thread there was 10 replies and I only got the first. where theres a few replies sometimes I get the 1st whole page but no page 2 shown. Im having to use the 'last post" arrow to get to the last reply but that only gives me the last reply and the other posts on that page.....its weird. heres an example I just looked at. I click on the thread "balding again". It says 11 replies. But only the original post comes up and no page 2 or anything to click on. so I go back to the thread,which says the last post is by house of cards, and click the last post arrow and I get the 3 last posts, and the very last is by TC17. No page numbers to back up so I cant see the 6 posts in the middle. I wonder if its a settings thing, but its very frustrating. Ive been having to click on "todays posts" cz I cant get to see the latest posts any other way.....I guess Im the only one this is happeneing to so it sounds like Im doing something wrong dosnt it....cheers

Another problem. On the main subject page with all the options it says what the last post was for the heading next to it but the thread for the last post dosnt come up. eg I see the last post in the experiences forum is "I know, another bosley ....by curious". So I click experiences and the thread isnt even there, the latest thread for me was "my frustrating story".......seems like Im getting a long delay in receiving anything. and the last reply I posted in this thread hasnt appeared yet either and I did that 10 minutes ago. I cant understand it.

Sunnycoast,

Can you direct me to a topic that you're having problems with seeing only a couple of the replies? The only thing I can think of is that your cache may only be displaying half the page and thus, needs to be cleared.

I suspect if a topic on the main page isn't linking to the right place, it may be because the topic was moved to another forum. I'll check on this and if there's an issue, I'll see what the programmers can do to fix this for moved topics.

Thanks for reporting these issues and I hope we can help you get to the bottom of it.

Best wishes,

Bill

Gidday. well I manually cleared my caches ( I have norton 360 which does that automatically )and removed the favorites link Ive been using to get onto the site and things seem to be fine now.

Thanks guys for your help. This is such a valuable site for me and I like to keep up with whats happening.

cheers

Sunny