dent/ridge in tissue under scar on sides?

hey guys has any one had this?

under where my scar runs along over my ears on my head.......... i hav a ridge or dent that runs under where the scar is healing.......... its almost like a slight indent?

the back is fine and has healed fluch so to speak but on the side where i think the pressure was more intense its kinda left like a small dent or ridge under the scar where it was pulling abit?

has any one had this and did it heal and go flush/plum again when the swelling subsided

im healing great just worried im gunna have a dent in my head?

I think I can identify a little bit with where you are coming from.

Along my incision line, I have what I like to describe as a small "pocket" and when I press my finger on that area, I notice a small indentation. It has filled with puss before and has come and gone a few times so I had asked my hair transplant doctor about it. He explained that in my case, it was likely caused by the deep layer dissolvable suture knot or end that hadn't dissolved and is trying to make its way out. Interestingly, my "pocket" is above my left ear where the incision line ends, which is why my doctor was suggesting the sutures being the cause. He also said it will eventually resolve on its own.

As for your "indent", I'm not sure if it will always be there or not....

i had staples not sutures.... and H&W carried out the procedure no complaints at all everything was really good................ i have since contacted them! and the feed back is this sometimes happens during healing and it should resolve with time.............................??

its basically an indent under the scar site on the sides above the ears only! just thought id get some feed back on this issue as im sure it will ressovle but just wanted to check??

cheers

• 1 month later...