A Visit to Dr Gabel's Oregon Clinic

snydez99

I went to Dr Gabel's Clinic not knowing what to expect. I had been to Bosley's & Dr Hasson & Wong's salespeople in Portland, Or so I had never seen the real deal. Dr Gabel delivered!

He was honest and conservative in his estimation. I also got to see a patient who had just had a procedure the day before. He was in no pain and looked great! I would definetly put Dr Gabel on the top of my list.

Steve

Steve,

I certainly agree that Dr. Gabel is first-rate. However, there's plenty of evidence on this community that Hasson and Wong are the real deal too. I trust you'll be in the best hands with either of these clinics.

If you do proceed with surgery, I hope you'll share your experience and photos with us.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by snydez99:

I went to Dr Gabel's Clinic not knowing what to expect. I had been to Bosley's & Dr Hasson & Wong's salespeople in Portland, Or so I had never seen the real deal. Dr Gabel delivered!

He was honest and conservative in his estimation. I also got to see a patient who had just had a procedure the day before. He was in no pain and looked great! I would definetly put Dr Gabel on the top of my list.

Steve

You met one patient who wasn't even grown out yet and you're putting Gabel at the top of your list? From the few recent posters of his Gabel seems good, but you might want to meet 3 or 4 grown out patients in person.

When are you looking to have your surgery with Dr. Gabel and will you be documenting it?

aWindowsPeek,

You can guess all you want but it doesn't really mean anything, does it?

My interpretation of the new poster's comments is that he got to see a patient during surgery, which he stated was the fact, and is not possible in our Portland office since our surgical center is in Vancouver. The sales PERSON not salespeople in our Portland office does not have that luxury. The luxury he does have is to share the facts about our procedure, show 100 plus results in honest lighting photos, 87 high definition videos and of course a surgical history that is documented more than any other clinic over the past eight years.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

Glad you had a positive experience with Dr Gabel. I also did a lot of research and was very comfortable getting in his surgical chair. 18 mos later I'm thrilled with my results. It sounds like you're still in the research phase, so take your time and good luck with whoever you decide to go with.

- badger

3279 grafts with Dr Gabel - 06/12/08

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel