long hair after HT

can anyone remember someone on the forum who grew their hair "rock star" long after a frontal restoration?... would like to see pictures of long hair in the front. most folks seem to keep hair on the shorter side.

JonathanB,

No members come to mind at the moment. However, I'll think about it and get back to you if I recall anyone who really grew their hair out long after their hair transplant procedure. With advanced dense packing methods, it's definitely not unreasonable!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I always have my hair long and after the first HT in November 2007 I let it grow again and never cut. I mean up to June 2010... I cut my hair in June 2010 because I was going to make a second HT which I did (06/29). Sorry but no pictures.