International hair conference?

Davis

Wasn't there some sort of International hair conference that was supposed to take place in mid June?

I remember reading about it awhile back.

Does anyone have any links with news on it?

Thanks

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

Davis,

I believe you're referring to this International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons conference. It's taking place June 25-27 in Thailand. At least one of our recommended surgeons is scheduled so speak.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi guys, especially past patients and potential patients of Dr Damkerng Pathimvanich of Bangkok

It might interest u to know that he is hosting the below mentioned event

June 25-27, 2010

ISHRS Regional Workshop

New Advances in Asians Hair Transplantation

Bangkok, Thailand

International Society of Hair

Hosted by: Damkerng Pathomvanich, MD

Anyway i did not post this under the instruction of the clinic, but just to create awareness of the event :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Davis,

Thanks for posting about this. The ISHRS and other hair restoration organizations often host workshops for other physicians to share what they've learned and to further their education. The ISHRS will be hosting their annual scientific meeting in a few months in Boston, MA. As far as I know, Pat and I plan on attending the meeting and will report back with the highlights of the event like we've done in the past. Unfortunately, we were unable to attend last year's meeting in Amsterdam, but feel free to view the highlights of the 2008 ISHRS Annual ISHRS Scientific Meeting in Montreal.

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

Thanks folks

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates as to what was discussed, any progress in the near future?

Davis,

The next ISHRS scientific meeting is in October in Boston. Pat, publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and I will be attending. I will be sure to report on all the hot topics much like I did in 2008. Stay tuned! :-)

Bill

Hey man,

I did not know about this one, thanks for the heads up..

However I was referring to the one that took place in late June.