Help please in finding best HT clinic in UK

Tulip123,

Thank you for creating a thread dedicated specifically to your hair loss (as we discussed). I know I shared these links before, but I just wanted to suggest you look at the recommended physicians in the United Kingdom and Europe in general. Furthermore, if you're willing to travel for the procedure, here is a list of all our recommended physicians. Please feel free to ask any additional questions. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I am considering a HT in the UK myself, I had an appointment with Dr Shalmalak around Easter time (see my posts elsewhere re this) and am due to have a consultation at Farjo end of this month.

What you must bear in mind here is that you are considering inviting someone to complete an operation on a highly visible area of your body. It's YOUR body and YOU have a responsibility to take care of it. Treat Youself with the due respect you deserve and expect no, demand any HT surgeon you invite to cut your head up and place the sliced up bits onto another part of your head, do so with due care, attention and respect.

Demand the very best, it will be your money, money you have worked bloody hard for, money you could have spent on yourself, or the misses or kids. It's all about you and your perception of and respect for yourself. Do not make any rash or rushed decisions, do not committ to a HT at the first appointment, take time and think things through, then when the time is right, buy yourself a nice bottle of wine, sit down on your own, take your time, have a nice long honest debate with yourself and decide if you really do want a HT, then go for it, if you know it's what you really want.

If I don't go for a HT I'm gonna buy a classic Triumph ot Norton motorbike, so either way I'm gonna enjoy my mid-life crisis;)

Apologies if this post waffles on a bit, feel free to delete administrator if it doesn't make sense.

Edited by ukbloke

Don't feel the need to restrict yourself to the UK.

I spent a long time investigating HT options, and eventually concluded a clinic abroad was the one for me.

Do your research around this site and you should end up with enough information to make your decision.

Tulip,

Better to wait and get a good surgeon than risk it with a questionable one. And I agree with Albion, don't let distance be a deciding factor, there is no need to restrict yourself to the UK. Granted, the Farjo Clinic have an excellent reputation. But spend some more time researching before you take the plunge. It's a big decision, think very carefully about it first.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have contacted both the Belgiam doctors mentioned on this forum and Dr Feriduni has given me a quotation more than 5k euros than Dr Devorye.

Can you pls suggest me that Dr Devorye's clinic is good to get the HT?

Thanks

Tulip