Just booked appt!!

I just booked my appt with Dr. Charles for the end of July! I am excited/nervous at the same time. Excited because I want my hair fixed, nervous because I didn't have much luck with my last doctor. I will be posting pics from doctors office.

I believe you made a good choice in Dr. Charles, I've never heard anything bad about him and his results are good and consistent (from what I've seen); His dedication to this board and helping members has always impressed me. I'm sure you'll have a good out-come.

Good Luck!!

BigBill1234,

Dr. Charles is an excellent hair restoration physician, and I think you made a good decision booking your hair transplant surgery with him. Good luck, and please keep us updated on your progress!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

BigBill1234,

Congratulations on your decision! Dr. Charles is a quality hair restoration physician and highly active member of this forum. He is truly dedicated to his patients and I'm sure he will do everything in his power to see that you get the results you are looking for from your hair transplant.

Please keep us informed of your progress.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website