0-6 Months FUT Results w/Dr. Paul Shapiro

0-6 Months FUT Results w/Dr. Paul Shapiro

This patient came in recently for his 6 months follow-up appointment.

Total Graft/Hair Count: 3049Gr – 6127 Hairs

1’s – 717

2’s – 1658

3’s – 602

4’s – 72

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Janna,

Thank you for providing both "wet" and "dry" results. I think this really provides an excellent before and after comparison, and demonstrates the success of this procedure. Thank you for presenting this case! Well done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Janna, I definitely agree with Future_HT_Doc. I was just looking at another case which showed an HD video with "The Wet Look" and I really pleased with how much of a difference you can see by doing this. By not only showing the hair density when dry, but by also showing how the hair looks when wet, we can truly begin to see the visible results and how the density was affected through hair transplantation.

Maybe in the future though, (only a suggestion) try to get two dry hair photos side by side from before and after and then two wet hair photos side by side. By having no dry photos from before, we have nothing to compare the after dry photos to and the results are somewhat confusing. Thanks again for the post, this patient is probably very happy with with all that extra hair to style again. :)

Robin

I am employed by Dr. Parsa Mohebi at US Hair Restoration.

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network