Dr. Rassman Histogen Denier?

This doctor Rassman seems to be dreading histogen and I think the new one year results cemented his fear/denial....

check out his response to this question.... There is an interview link in the question that answers all the questions that Rassman claims are unanswered. she says there are no adverse effects and how many people recieved results over what amount of time. Either this guy did not listen to the interview, does not want people to know the actual results, or is in denial.....and finally, the link is below....

http://www.baldingblog.com/2010/04/20/new-results-from-histogen-announced/

here's another email where he is confronted about it his obvious indifference to the new results and the OBVIOUS leaps and bounds being made. years ago when they told you hair cloning was around the corner all the solutions were theory. Now were seeing actual documented success...

http://www.baldingblog.com/category/hair-cloning/

anybody else feel like he's downplaying? I don't blame him seeing it looks like he'll be out of the job in the next 4 or 5 years. I honestly find his blatant fear evidence that this may be closer or at least more realistic then we thought.

and no offense to the doctor..... I probably sound like a jerk.... he may be right and histogen could be a lot of hot air.... but I do think he's overtly negative and doesn't acknowledge the results

I was also wondering why some HT docs are so defensive about this stuff even if its 5 years away... and I realized that if this histogen stuff really is on its way for 2013-2015 and we keep hearing good news and seeing more proof that its on its way... then these docs aren't going to be losing their customers in 2013-2015 they're going to be losing them now.... I know I'm waiting and seeing what comes of this stuff in the next year before I even think about a hair transplant...

were talking a penny sized piece of scalp with 179 hairs in the area jumping up to 263 hairs and the hairs getting thicker..... that sounds amazing.....

Edited by FinHairLoss

were talking a penny sized piece of scalp with 179 hairs in the area jumping up to 263 hairs and the hairs getting thicker..... that sounds amazing.....

Id like to see a picture of this 1 centimeter area that you are talking about. a real picture of it. Thats the only thing that scares me. They haven't realized a photo of it, and that makes me wonder....

http://biotechnewsupdate.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html

the photo is all over the place. now that I reread it maybe the base of 179 moving to 263 is different then the penny sized pieces of scalp referred to below.

"At 12 weeks, penny-size pieces of scalp were biopsied to observe the changes. Histogen staff even counted the follicles and hairs sprouting out of them. Once the trial is completed, an independent data-monitoring board will review the results after five months and make an assessment."

Edited by FinHairLoss

why do you think it is computer generated?

Why would they be saying they are on par for a 2015 release for the last few years? they are still confirming a 2015 release, and the CEO says itll be around in asia by 2013.

why would they be dumping so much money into testing in singapore if they had no results?

They just got sued a little while ago, and then received the investing needed to go forward. They looked like they were about to fail and go under. Somebody through a ton of money at them. I think they may have something. Who's going to invest? who's going to sue if its worthless?

so brentipod.... you think they are just faking results to get investments?

They're starting a study in asia with an imaginary product?

so this is probably made up too..... http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb3953054.htm

and they got sued because their technology doesn't work?

and they're just lieing about getting a product out in asia by 2013 so they can get investments to put into testing in asia, and then they're going to split up the rest like a big ponzi scheme?

sounds like a conspiracy theory..... brentipod.... did the US government blow up the WTC?

Edited by FinHairLoss