Stardog Champion's Hair Transplant Photo Album - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Awesome design there, this will grow out very well and the results will be dramatic. But then again, when wasn't this the case with a Dr.Hasson result?

stardog champion,

What on God's green earth is that animal in your avatar? Cracks me up!

Now its all about PATIENCE; the hardest part of all!!

I'm sure you'll have great results. Looking forward to your updates!

Congrats on taking this big step.

Panama Jimmy

Before I had my transplant, I found myself looking for pics of others around the two week timeframe (was curious about scabs, redness etc). So here are some updated pictures 11 days post op... Let me know what you think.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/journal.asp?CopyID=5447&WebID=1662

Stardog

Forgive me if you have already posted this but how many grafts did you have? How many remaining grafts do you now have in your donor area and what are the characteristics of your donor hair?

Couldn't find this info in your web blog :-O

Stardog,

I posted a link to your new patient website in your forum signature. That way, anytime you post (as long as you automatically include your signature), members and guests of our community can click on it to follow your progress.

By the way, what happened to your photo album you created on this community? I created this topic linking to your album. Did you remove it?

Best wishes,

Bill

stardog,

That makes sense, but I don't see a new album on your profile. Or did you give up on the photo albums and go right for the patient website?

I will update the original topic with a link to your patient website since your album has been deleted.

Best wishes,

Bill