If you could have ANY celebrities hair, who's would you?

Empty Area

I decided to start a thread for a little bit of fun. Not sure if there was a thread similiar to this already started so i figured i'd start a new one anyways.

If you could pick any celebrity, be it actor, singer, etc's hair/hairstyle, who's would it be???

I'd have to go with Chris Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional. His dew looks great, as i've noticed in alot of pictures and performances.

281x211.jpg.0d3da6cf1522b931281c64b1cd406b3b.jpg

Chris Carraba has great hair. However, I've got to go with the legendary James Dean. Great density, hairline, and characteristics!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Brad Pitt does have great hair, no doubt about it. I actually considered him, but i know that color and styles ive seen int he past wouldnt look good on me. And james dean is a great choice. I didnt even think about him...

• Administrators

I'm with Sparky on that one. I'd love to have Brad Pitt's hair and hairline. Or maybe I'd just like to be Brad Pitt for just one day overall :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

The Hair Restoration Social Network Admin

Something like this.

george_clooney.jpg

Maybe a little higher. Sad thing is, before hairloss struck I always used to think my hair grew in a similar way to Clooney's.

I can't say I care for Pitt's hair. Too juvenile.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I personally like the hairline of Scott Weiland. Slightly high and mild recession. I'm with you Mttj. Pitt's hairline is way too low for me. Even if it was possible I wouldn't do it.746867-scott-weiland-picture.htm

I dont know about Weiland's. It seems a little too recessed to me.

(BTW, STP is one of my favorite bands of all times. Saw them live last year 3rd row, and was one of the best shows i'd ever been to!! Second after TOOL :] )

The guy in my pic, in that specific movie. Think his name is Johnny Messner, the movie is Tears Of The Sun.

Here is a pic: http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/35/05/83/tearsofthesun_p23.jpg

I probably could grow this if I had a sharper hair line - oh well. The sad thing about this is that you cannot grow this kind of a mohawk doing professional work. Being in post-secondary would have presented the perfect opportunity to do this cut, it is very rare and if you have the facial features for it, chicks would go wild for this.

Of course, I'd have more of the army cut mohawk and I wouldn't leave the horse tail at the back of my head.

Some very unique and interesting choices :) !!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The guy in my pic, in that specific movie. Think his name is Johnny Messner, the movie is Tears Of The Sun.

Here is a pic: http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/35/05/83/tearsofthesun_p23.jpg

I probably could grow this if I had a sharper hair line - oh well. The sad thing about this is that you cannot grow this kind of a mohawk doing professional work. Being in post-secondary would have presented the perfect opportunity to do this cut, it is very rare and if you have the facial features for it, chicks would go wild for this.

Of course, I'd have more of the army cut mohawk and I wouldn't leave the horse tail at the back of my head.

not sure if you care about him as an actor, but you should check out the movie "Running Scared" he was in. Did a great job with Paul Walker.

Not to mention another guy who has a wonderful head of hair