My hair transplant blog has been remodeled.

Well, it has been seven years since it all started. At first, it was a free Yahoo Pages website made through a drag and drop interface. I made it so my parents back east could see that I was finally getting fixed up after my first two botched procedures with Dr. Norris in Knoxville. Little did I know that Futzyhead (old poster) and I were about to start the proverbial snowball.

Version 2.0 was a rather sloppy remix but it was a much better format overall but after a few years of neglect and no more updates it sat in cyberspace with broken links and sparse documentation of my 3rd procedure and results.

Version 3.0 is now up and running as a proper blog in the truest sense. And, I found the procedure photos from my 3rd surgery and a butt load of progress shots that I never posted. It should be easier to navigate and I hope you guys find it informative.

www.hairtransplantmentor.com

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Well, it has been seven years since it all started. At first, it was a free Yahoo Pages website made through a drag and drop interface. I made it so my parents back east could see that I was finally getting fixed up after my first two botched procedures with Dr. Norris in Knoxville. Little did I know that Futzyhead (old poster) and I were about to start the proverbial snowball.

Version 2.0 was a rather sloppy remix but it was a much better format overall but after a few years of neglect and no more updates it sat in cyberspace with broken links and sparse documentation of my 3rd procedure and results.

Version 3.0 is now up and running as a proper blog in the truest sense. And, I found the procedure photos from my 3rd surgery and a butt load of progress shots that I never posted. It should be easier to navigate and I hope you guys find it informative.

www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Jotronic,

I've told you this before but I may as well tell you again... it was your site (and this forum) that truly first 'wowed' me back in 1996 shedding light on the fact that Bosley was NOT state-of-the-art as I believed prior to that time. I am appreciate of your honest and detailed account of your hair restoration and how it has positively impacted you.

As for Version 3.0 - I love it! Great work!

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

You have a very nice site and excellent hair transplants outcome. May I ask if you removed any of the mini-micro grafts from the first clinic or you just mixed them with new grafts?

Stamos,

All the old grafts are still there. I had one removed a couple years ago only because it would flare up from time to time and cause me grief.

Mr. GQ,

I haven't used Minox since 1996 and that was only for six weeks. I used Avodart for three years starting in 2005 but I saw no benefit beyond that which I got from Proscar so I switched back to Proscar (which I started in 2002) in November.

All,

Thank you for your comments. I hope to update a lot more often with posts, photos and videos since this is a much easier format to work with.

Guest comb

Joe, the site is excellent, I was actually looking forward to it! Keep the videos coming as well!

Just wanted to say "thanks". I had a similar experience as M&M. I discovered your old blog in probably 2005 or 2006. Up until that time, I had been brainwashed to believe that the mini/micro plugs I received in the mid-90s were state of the art. That blog and this website put me on the road to recovery and subsequent repair.