Dr Feller- 1 year on. Hairline restoration on 20 yr old

Dude,

Is that really you? Honestly, if so that's the most hair I've seen on a transplant patient ever.... Some of these guys here have been claimoring for a different hairstyle, so here you go.

Looks great though, but I'd like to see some before pics. How many grafts did you get? Where were they placed?

If you look back at his posts, you'll see he was the 20-year-old who was turned down by a couple of docs. Dr. Feller gave him a transplant in his temples, which were bothering him. It was like 1200 or 1500 grafts.

Looks great.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• 6 years later...

I am 20 years old and I'm very curious as to why Feller took this patient on. I think it's intriguing and I was wondering if he performs transplants like this on patients in their low 20s often? I have similiar characteristics and have been on fin for 5 months. I would love a result like this given the fact that I have always had a high forehead, but find the temple recession a bit too much.

Spex, do you think it would be at all in my interest to contact Dr. Feller for a consultation for a temple transplant much like stu_gallimores or was this a special case?