Live Chat Summation for 9/5/2007

Hello everyone,

So this evening between 10:00pm and 11:30pm (yes that's right, 11:30 as opposed to 10:30), a group of members got together in our online chat room.

Since this was my first time using it, I have discovered that there is a public and private chat feature. One can use emoticons such as smiley faces, etc and emotes which is a fun tool that promotes silliness and enjoyment icon_smile.gif. Each member can color code their text to stand out which facilitates the ease of conversation.

A total of 12 members joined our live discussion.

The following members attended:

EmuSteve

giants

wanthairs

NervousNelly

Tuscansun

the B Spot

Nobuzz4me

Bowlfortheday

Arrie

SinTPA

Pisa

JD09

Topics of conversation included hair loss treatments and their efficacy such as Propecia, Minoxodil, Nizoral, Revita, and even laser therapy.

We also talked about the importance of physician selection and scar repair.

And on a lighter note, we all got to chat chat a bit and have a good time goofing around!

I hope all those who participated found it enjoyable and educational.

I've had a few requests to make this a regular occurence. Keep in mind that the chat feature is open and available for anyone who wants to use it but it's probably best to schedule something to maximize the possibility of someone being there to chat with icon_smile.gif.

Anybody can attempt to schedule a chat by posting a thread and timing it. It's probalby best to post a thread at least 24 hours in advance of the chat to give people a time to see it and decide if they can participate.

I know that I will certainly attempt to schedule one again and hope that even more members will join this time.

Best wishes,

Bill - Associate Publisher and Co-Moderator

Hello everyone,

So this evening between 10:00pm and 11:30pm (yes that's right, 11:30 as opposed to 10:30), a group of members got together in our online chat room.

Since this was my first time using it, I have discovered that there is a public and private chat feature. One can use emoticons such as smiley faces, etc and emotes which is a fun tool that promotes silliness and enjoyment icon_smile.gif. Each member can color code their text to stand out which facilitates the ease of conversation.

A total of 12 members joined our live discussion.

The following members attended:

EmuSteve

giants

wanthairs

NervousNelly

Tuscansun

the B Spot

Nobuzz4me

Bowlfortheday

Arrie

SinTPA

Pisa

JD09

Topics of conversation included hair loss treatments and their efficacy such as Propecia, Minoxodil, Nizoral, Revita, and even laser therapy.

We also talked about the importance of physician selection and scar repair.

And on a lighter note, we all got to chat chat a bit and have a good time goofing around!

I hope all those who participated found it enjoyable and educational.

I've had a few requests to make this a regular occurence. Keep in mind that the chat feature is open and available for anyone who wants to use it but it's probably best to schedule something to maximize the possibility of someone being there to chat with icon_smile.gif.

Anybody can attempt to schedule a chat by posting a thread and timing it. It's probalby best to post a thread at least 24 hours in advance of the chat to give people a time to see it and decide if they can participate.

I know that I will certainly attempt to schedule one again and hope that even more members will join this time.

Best wishes,

Bill - Associate Publisher and Co-Moderator

Let's just say that the girl Grace didn't live up to her name icon_wink.gif.

Silverback, sorry we missed you. Hopefully you can join us next time. I recommend starting a new thread to ask your question.

I'm glad everyone found it entertaining and educational! We'll do it again and we'll even invite that B Spot guy icon_biggrin.gif. You know we love ya B!

Bill

Ofcourse we'll invite the B. Hell the guy practically held my hand during my HT. We all love ya B. icon_razz.gif

I am going to start checking the chatroom more often and see if someone is there when a bunch of us are online. How about others get in the habit of this also??

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

It's a good idea NN. The chat room can be entered at any time. the question is...who is going to be in it? But please...check as frequently as you'd like.

I was just talking with Pat about it as well. I believe he intends to join us on the next one as well icon_smile.gif.

I'm thinking perhaps I'll schedule the next one for Monday evening! What do you think?

Bill

Guys one of the only things besides women that put up there before my hair is football. I know i know I am a looser, but my God monday night is a double header. It would suck to miss the chat but I plan on having my first beverage (alcoholic of course) in one freaking month. Football and booze thats a great combo.

You only live once...

Now guys if we show up at a house looking to meet Bill and Chris Hansen from "Dateline NBC" steps out from behind a corner we'll know we're in trouble! He'll confront us about those disturbing pictures we e-mailed of our balding heads. Then when the cops are tackling us on the front lawn, we'll protest that we weren't coming to talk to Bill about hair restoration, we we're "just going to hang out with him"

Phil