looking at an upper eyelid job and neck lipo

I'm 43 and begining to the get the upper eyelid sag droopy puppy dog look. Also got a nice fat double chin working. Anyone with experience in the upper eyelid and neck lipo procedures?

I'd like to see some more feedback from others' experience with plastic surgery. I am personally going to be looking into rhinoplasty. My nose has been broken no less than 4 times and was not exactly the most aesthetically pleasing to me to begin with. I want to make sure I don't end up looking like the "King of Pop."

icon_smile.gif

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I had the upper eye lid done in the Navy. I lost my eyelids in the service and they had to resew them back on. It turned out really well.As for the neck. Never had that done, but as I look I can tell you now that I sure need it.

Originally posted by western_star:

I had the upper eye lid done in the Navy. I lost my eyelids in the service and they had to resew them back on. It turned out really well.As for the neck. Never had that done, but as I look I can tell you now that I sure need it.

Ok Western_Star, you can't just leave us hanging like that. I simply must hear the story behind that!

-Robert

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by HairBeThere:

Your I lids?

HBT. Really. "I" lids? Typing out the E, the Y, and the E again was just too much to bear? Had a meeting to run to? Tsk tsk tsk...

icon_razz.gif

-Robert

Haha...Typing E....Y...E.. isn't as easy as it looks. Sometimes I just stop in the middle of a sentence because it's so tiring. Ya no? icon_wink.gif

Lol...see what I mean?

Robert...my mother had rhinoplasty in Maryland about 6 or 7 years ago. She's thrilled with the results. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Robert,

I know of an excellent website for rhinoplasties, which also has a discussion board. Let me know if I can post it on here or not. One particular rhinoplasty doctor that is raved about is Dr. Richard Davis in Miami, Florida. I have seen some very impressive before and after pics of some complicated revision cases he has done to where he had to use rib and ear cartilage from the patient to rebuild their nose back up.

• 3 months later...

Hi, i just saw this post and I know my reply is a bit late but me and my mom both had our noses done by a surgeon named Robinson U. Ordona, M.D., P.C. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him. He is in the royal oak, michigan area. My surgery was about 5 1/2 years ago and it was to remove an annoying bump on my nose. My mother had the same procedure done as well but maybe about 17 1/2 years ago.