I don't think this stuff can produce

this type result. Any Dermmatch users testify that they could get similar results? Thx.

https://www.dermmatch.com/malephoto4.htm

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• Moderators
Originally posted by Dewayne:

Any Dermmatch users testify that they could get similar results?

I have very thin hair all over. I've tried dermatch. I can get a completely full look as if I never lost any hair at all, so it does create a good illusion of hair as long as you have a little bit of real hair as a base.

However I personally don't use it because it feels fake if I put my hands through my hair, it's hard to comb my hair with it in, some of it rubs off, I get worried that people will find out (which to me is worse than just being bald), and the biggest reason is you either have to use it every day wherever you go or else you look bald one day, full head of hair the next day, bald again another day. That is just too obviously fake for me and who wants to go through all that trouble to get it looking right every single day.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

hey balody.. a motorway walks into a bar and orders a pint.. 5 minutes later a skinny piece of tarmac comes in and the motorway jumps over the bar counter and cowers behind it! the barman says to the motorway 'what are u like, ur a big motorway and ur afraid of a skinny piece of tarmac??' the motorway replies trembling 'u dont understand, hes a cyclepath!!!' icon_eek.gif

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007