2nd procedure with Dr. hasson

Guest wanthairs

Guest wanthairs

Hi everyone...

i just have booked my second procedure with Dr. hasson in Vancouver for Oct 15th of this year for approximately 4000 grafts. I did an online consult with the godfather of good results "Joetronic" and am arranging funds to do this. I have chosen the Hasson and Wong clinic for a few reasons, namely :

1. i need a large procedure, being an ex-NW6 . the job that was done the first time clearly is simply nowhere near enough and I would rather do a big next procedure than two or three more small ones to get to the same place.

2. The consistency in results coming from h w is frequently quite mindblowing. Although I have realistic expectations, but after seeing "shuffles" results i cant wait. Before that i was thinking of waiting another one or two years before the second procedure.

I have two months in which to do scalp excersises to try and get as many grafts as possible.

Any advice by old timers to H W would be more than welcome for me...

Thanks again guys and a big thanks to HTN for getting me away from where I once was (totally 100% depressed, despondent and baseball cap addicted over hairloss) to where I am today ( a huge improvement over where i was before meeting Dr. Epstein) and hopefully where i will become in another 18 months from now......

Guest wanthairs

Hi everyone...

i just have booked my second procedure with Dr. hasson in Vancouver for Oct 15th of this year for approximately 4000 grafts. I did an online consult with the godfather of good results "Joetronic" and am arranging funds to do this. I have chosen the Hasson and Wong clinic for a few reasons, namely :

1. i need a large procedure, being an ex-NW6 . the job that was done the first time clearly is simply nowhere near enough and I would rather do a big next procedure than two or three more small ones to get to the same place.

2. The consistency in results coming from h w is frequently quite mindblowing. Although I have realistic expectations, but after seeing "shuffles" results i cant wait. Before that i was thinking of waiting another one or two years before the second procedure.

I have two months in which to do scalp excersises to try and get as many grafts as possible.

Any advice by old timers to H W would be more than welcome for me...

Thanks again guys and a big thanks to HTN for getting me away from where I once was (totally 100% depressed, despondent and baseball cap addicted over hairloss) to where I am today ( a huge improvement over where i was before meeting Dr. Epstein) and hopefully where i will become in another 18 months from now......

Hello wanthairs,

I had a procedure with Dr Hasson in february of this year and am at 5 1/2 months. #1-If you are staying at the hotel they get for you,try walking to H&W,its only a 1 mile walk and it really helps you relax once you get in the chair.

#2-Eat a good breakfast so you dont get an upset stomach from the meds they are gonna give you just prior to procedure.

#3-Remeber why you are going to them in the first place. icon_smile.gif

#4-Dont flirt to much with the techs,cause you cant take them with you. icon_wink.gif

Dont worry,your'e in the best of hands.

Dr Hasson 2-08

Wanthairs,

Gaining confidence in our appearance and ourselves is really what hair transplant surgery is all about. I'm very pleased for you that Dr. Epstein brought you well on your way to meeting your goals and know that Dr. Hasson will also deliver for you for your second hair transplant.

I also appreciate all your contributions on this forum and look forward to your ongoing input that has helped so many like yourself.

Best wishes,

Bill

Best of luck. You have one of the best in H/W for a NW6. In my research and insight, Hasson seems to be one of the best for "full coverage" for men like yourself. I think Wong does some of the best crown work I've seen. And Shapiro masterpiece with hairline/temples/frontal core.

Best of luck and look forward to hearing your results.

Make sure you do your scalp excercises (being a NW6, I would recommend doing 2x more than the H/W suggests-- just to loosen up the scalp for the Donor area and to min. scarring from your strip staples)

SMOOTHY

Dr. Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz daily