Day 22 post-op pics

tommyf

just a few pics on my web-blog, showing day 22 progress, as slow as it seems the time goes so fast, can not believe its three weeks already....Scar area is all healed well, little sensitive to touch, but the recipient area feels like pre-op, no sensation loss. I have had minimal shedding to date and the new hair appears to be all growing, most shed seems to be mostly on the hairline itself, don,'t know if this is common?I think I have already decided to fill in the temple angles, probably FUE in 12 months post op, but will wait and see how progress goes, any suggestions appreciated... thanks

just a few pics on my web-blog, showing day 22 progress, as slow as it seems the time goes so fast, can not believe its three weeks already....Scar area is all healed well, little sensitive to touch, but the recipient area feels like pre-op, no sensation loss. I have had minimal shedding to date and the new hair appears to be all growing, most shed seems to be mostly on the hairline itself, don,'t know if this is common?I think I have already decided to fill in the temple angles, probably FUE in 12 months post op, but will wait and see how progress goes, any suggestions appreciated... thanks

Tommyf, on your weblog, you say you started to lose your hair around the age of 30. You also say that it seemed to stabilize around the age of 35-37. Since it had been almost 7-9, years till you went and had an ht - would you say your hair did not worsen during that time, or if it did it was very minor?

nm76, yes, it did seem to stabilze after 37-38, now 44. on my main blog page is my july pic, i seem to have had shed ton of hair in last few months after starting propecia regularly i guess, mostly july,august and september, really knocked out my hairline and fronnt 1/3rd.

tommy,

You're looking good at 22 days and healing very well.

In my opinion, wait for your first hair transplant to grow out before fully deciding on your next course of action. You may decide to hit your temples, or further back into your vertex and crown. But seeing how you look with your result grown out will help you determine what areas you'd like to target next.

Happy growing icon_smile.gif

Bill

Thanks Bill, your advice is allways great, very good feeling when the experts like yourself say encouraging things. No doubt will wait it out 12 months and see what happens. i think because of my fine hair I may want to increase density in the hairline maybe first.

I will post a couple of crown shots pre-surgery in my blog, if you get a chance look at them for me. Rahal doen't think I will need any work there, especially since I have been on propecia regularly for a few months now, thinks that should hold the crown. thanks again!!!!