How much useful ????

Maggy

Hi i am maggy i have so muchhair fall problem and i cant consult any clinic or Doctor coz very busy in my tight sedule. can anybody tell me these all HAIR LOSS products are how much useful to my hair. Like I see many ads on tv sunsilk, pantine hair fall control and so much shampoo like this. Plz tell me these all are really helpful.

http://femalemodelagency.blogspot.com/

well, as far as hair loss is concerned, ayurveda is totally bogus. first, this is spam. second, i could tell from the prose alone that it was written by an indian and not by a girl named maggy. third, at least the before/after pics of the male on the home page appear to have been stolen from the toppik site. and last, in the patient galleries, what's the use of putting bars over people's faces if you are going to call them out by NAME?

I couldn't find any hair products, but what about the models?

Maggy are you a model? Do you have a photos?

Without photos, we can't help you =)

Just having a little fun Maggy Parker.

Good Luck!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

well, as far as hair loss is concerned, ayurveda is totally bogus. first, this is spam. second, i could tell from the prose alone that it was written by an indian and not by a girl named maggy. third, at least the before/after pics of the male on the home page appear to have been stolen from the toppik site. and last, in the patient galleries, what's the use of putting bars over people's faces if you are going to call them out by NAME? go away, maggy, go away....

Whoa nikkop23....a little bit premature for an accusation don't you think? I can see that "Maggy" doesn't speak very good English, however, from what I gathered it seemed that she was asking questions not making statements. She just forgot question marks. Anyway...you might be right...but I think we ought not to make too many quick assumptions and give people some benefit of the doubt.

Maggy, if you are legitimate and not a spammer, speak up to these claims if you will. Regarding products that could help you, there are some products out there, but I'm not too familiar with hairloss in women...I know Propecia is for men only, however, there might be a Rogaine for women? I can't remember. Any others who might have advice for products for women...feel free to chime in.

Bill

Originally posted by Bill:

Whoa nikkop23....a little bit premature for an accusation don't you think? I can see that "Maggy" doesn't speak very good English, however, from what I gathered it seemed that she was asking questions not making statements. She just forgot question marks. Anyway...you might be right...but I think we ought not to make too many quick assumptions and give people some benefit of the doubt.

Maggy, if you are legitimate and not a spammer, speak up to these claims if you will. Regarding products that could help you, there are some products out there, but I'm not too familiar with hairloss in women...I know Propecia is for men only, however, there might be a Rogaine for women? I can't remember. Any others who might have advice for products for women...feel free to chime in.

Bill

you find it coincidental that in addition to the fishy langauge he posted links to two sites that are interlinked? On that stupid model site he has links to the scam one.

It's bogus... But sometimes it could just be a naive person.. As I always say though :

" If it looks and smells like S$%*,it ususally is S$%*"

JB

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Well since Maggy did not post again, all of your assumptions appear to be correct.

yes yes...I had the same red flags go up as all of you...it's just that I know there have been a few people that have legitimately posted that were preliminarily accused of being spammers and they weren't...just naive. I think it's important to find the balance between giving people a chance and calling it like we see it.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by nikkop23:

well, as far as hair loss is concerned, ayurveda is totally bogus. first, this is spam. second, i could tell from the prose alone that it was written by an indian and not by a girl named maggy. third, at least the before/after pics of the male on the home page appear to have been stolen from the toppik site. and last, in the patient galleries, what's the use of putting bars over people's faces if you are going to call them out by NAME?

hey what do you mean? so what i am from india my name cant have maggy i have asked u something if u r not interested to give ans than leave. but u cant say like that i am not maggy.

Originally posted by the B spot:

I couldn't find any hair products, but what about the models?

Maggy are you a model? Do you have a photos?

Without photos, we can't help you =)

Just having a little fun Maggy Parker.

Good Luck!

hey thx to give me a chance. and so what i cant come and give ans but dont mean than i dont have ans of ur questions

Originally posted by John_in_NC:
Originally posted by Bill:

Bill

you find it coincidental that in addition to the fishy langauge he posted links to two sites that are interlinked? On that stupid model site he has links to the scam one.

hey Mr. i m not he i m she and my name is MAGGYPARKER and still u not belive than u can check my profile on http://modelcruz.com

Again, I have ALWAYS worked well with models icon_biggrin.gif

I couldn't find your profile Maggy, but thanks for responding.

We do like to have a little fun on the boards here, so don't take anything too seriously.

Perhaps you could upload some photos with your face blocked so we can get a shot of your hair?

I think my sister uses some special shampoo or something that has helped her out a bit.

I wish you well, Maggy.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.