New Product called OLN-1

tomgr79

Hey guys! I just wanted to talk about the success that I have had with a certain product called OLN-1 (pronuonced like All-in-one). It is a very nice product at a reasonable price and I had started to see some baby fuss after about a month and considerably more after 2 months. It claims to have everything a hair loss client could need. But it is totally up to you guys to give it a try. I just thought I would let you know about my success.

-Tom

Hey guys! I just wanted to talk about the success that I have had with a certain product called OLN-1 (pronuonced like All-in-one). It is a very nice product at a reasonable price and I had started to see some baby fuss after about a month and considerably more after 2 months. It claims to have everything a hair loss client could need. But it is totally up to you guys to give it a try. I just thought I would let you know about my success.

-Tom

• Administrators

Troy,

Yes, it was a pitch and I'm going to call it a "foul ball" lost in the stands.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by tomgr79:

I just thought I would let you know about my success.

Looks like you won't have the same success here.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day