Tour de France

wylie

Surely there are some cycling enthusiasts who watch every stage of this race like I do. Mark Cavendish, fastest rider in the world. 4 time stage winner in sprints.

Team CSC, an "all star" team for sure. No question the winner was coming from this team. Just look at 6 of their 9 riders:

Jens Voight, Stuart O'Grady, Fabian Cancellara, Andy and Frank Schleck in addition to the Tour winner, Sastre.

I like watching cycling, and especially the Tour de France. However, this year I've been so preoccupied with, well, mostly hair, that I didn't get to watch as much as usual.

Until a couple years back, the Tour de Georgia came through my town. In fact, I was right on the front when Lance rode in this race and placed 3rd. This was the year of his 5th Tour de France victory I believe.

Personally, I've got a Giant roadbike that I've had a year and have ridden about seven times. I have good intentions, but somehow never find the time. I've got a prtty cool Trek mountain bike as well.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Thats cool. I forget which team rides Giant but am certain someone does. My roadbike is a Cervelo, which I was inspired to buy after watching last years race. This bike is awesome, and ridden by this years Tour winner, Carlos Sastre, and his powerhouse team, Team CSC.

In fact, I'm off to ride it right now. icon_wink.gif