male pattern baldness.. the most ugly PATTERN

male pattern baldness.. the "pattern" or the design in it is the worst..did u ever wish (or how many times ) the pattern was just in the opposite way..

like you loose hair only in the present "donor or safe hair" and the present receipient area(or hair loss area) stays intact...

would you be ok wiht that look...

and dht could be happy too.. its killing some hair follicles..

does it have to happy only this way.. killing hair follicles and making the person look ulgy..

sorry for not making sense and poor english..

mm315,

Interesting post, but yes, I have wished this.

Heck, only about 10 years ago, it was in style to shave the hair on the sides and back of the head and grow the top just a little longer. Of course, this is not the "in" style now, but I would prefer this type of hair loss over loss on top.

I wonder though: if male pattern hair loss was like this, if people would take hair from the top of the head and transplant it on the sides and back icon_smile.gif

Bill

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Bill - I wonder though: if male pattern hair loss was like this, if people would take hair from the top of the head and transplant it on the sides and back icon_smile.gif

Bill

Yeah, in sci-fi and futuristic movies, aliens are bald and astronauts have shaved heads. Remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine dates a guy who shaves his head, and Jerry asks "Is he from the future?"?

So, I've pondered a bizzaro world where being completely bald is enviable. People would go around "spotting shaved heads", like we do with hairpieces now. Some guys would pull their hair out. The boldest of the bold would simply accept having a full head of hair - no matter what anyone else thinks!

Could always be very "bold" in FUEing yerself out, accepting a thinner/thin look in the donor region...aka "moth-eaten".

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by Bob C:
Originally posted by Bill - I wonder though: if male pattern hair loss was like this, if people would take hair from the top of the head and transplant it on the sides and back icon_smile.gif

Bill

Yeah, in sci-fi and futuristic movies, aliens are bald and astronauts have shaved heads. Remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine dates a guy who shaves his head, and Jerry asks "Is he from the future?"?

So, I've pondered a bizzaro world where being completely bald is enviable. People would go around "spotting shaved heads", like we do with hairpieces now. Some guys would pull their hair out. The boldest of the bold would simply accept having a full head of hair - no matter what anyone else thinks!

That would be bizzaro....

I liked that episode, "Live damnit, live! Live like this is the last year of your life, because in many ways it is...." George Costanza

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week